Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

ASTD Handouts

Lance Dublin mentioned a couple of handouts today from sessions I was not able to attend. It took me a little while to find this link to the ASTD 2008 Session Handouts. My session (yesterday) can be found: M313 - E-Learning 2.0 for Personal and Group Learning (PDF).

1 comment:

Michael Hanley said...

Tony - thanks for the link to the handouts; it's a fantastic resource for those of us who couldn't make it to the conference. So much info, so little time...!

PS. I read your presentation on the read/write web and personal & group learning - it was a highly usable, comprehensive overview of the "state of the art" - I'll be point some e-learning post-grads I'm working with towards it.